showreel

Wednesday 9 November 2016

fashion and production

So anyone that knows me knows that I split my time between my senior producer role at MBP and shooting fashion - here's my fashion page: click here

This year has been a great year for MBP in fact our best ever year since we started yey, we have diversified out and found some great new clients, incredibly cool new industry sectors and we are soon launching a whole new arm of MBP - more info will follow shortly (gasps welcome now)

Our all new super exciting showreel will be online very soon as well yey!

And with my photography it has been a great year too and its just going to get better and better - 2 new books are in the planning stages and some new equipment will be arriving in the next few weeks and then lots and lots of pics will follow!!

But in the meantime I got to create something really cool recently with a great team. Mairi Mcqueen was part of the mastered hair program and she was set a brief for Johnnie Walker whisky she asked me to shoot this for her and it was great! for the first time in years I got to develop a script with an incredible script writer called Kelly Pierce which was amazing for me because usually I shy away from anything like that, I usually either pull the team together or shoot but getting the opportunity to help shape the concept (with the input from the rest of the team) was incredibly rewarding! And getting to work with Karen Bowen who is such a great Make up Artist and my old friend and ridiculously talented stylist Ian Tod just made it even more fun. But the stand out awesome moment for me was when Patricia, a wonderful model from colours agency first started delivering the monologue and it was perfect it was exactly how i imagined it should sound was just sooo cool haha! So here it is:


johnnie walker edit from MBP LTD on Vimeo.

and here are some images from the day:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...