showreel

Tuesday 22 December 2015

So long 2015!

Ok so back in April I got very excited and said I was going to post loads this year and well...
I didn't :-( now as a sort of explanation its been a very busy year even by my standards, i've traveled across the world this year - Norway, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Aruba, Bon Aire, Curacao, Antigua, Barbados, USA, Netherlands and France!

I've shot over 50 video productions and done over 20 stills shoots. MBP have delivered over 150 video assets and I have delivered over 10,000 still images!

I have traveled over 15,000 miles in the UK and we have created work for 15 new clients.

And i've become a dad!

Below are a few image highlights for the year!


























 

And here is a link to our new oil and gas reel for 2015:


MBP oil and gas showreel  2015 from MBP LTD on Vimeo.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone that has made this possible over 2015 - the clients (your all amazing please keep working with us!) the crew you guys have really pulled a shift for us this year! The models who have all been incredible, hair, makeup, stylists, drivers, chefs, bookers, cleaners, writers, lawyers, accountants, advisers and of course the MBP family :-) Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year and i promise I will do more proper posts in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...