showreel

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Lots going on as usual!

So gill and I have just moved house whoo and at the moment there is no bathroom or kitchen but we did sand one of the floors in our new house ready for all our stuff here's a pic


And at the same time I am working with the gilded balloon for the edinburgh festival with a great crew and heres a pic of our half rigged control :





Gill and I are also leaving tommorrow for the Olympics to film with Emma of endeavour tv and Getty



So it's all a bit mad but very exciting!!!

Oh and last week Scott and I filmed for Heineken here's another pic of the shoot :





So all in all lots of fun stuff but the best thing ever is my new hard hat which is industry tested and certified :





Yep that's right it's in the shape of a Stetson !!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Best LED Television-- TPV Technology Limited is a leading display solutions provider and world’s largest manufacturer of displays. TPV Group designs and manufactures a wide range of LED and LCD displays for global distribution across Europe, North and South America, Australia, China, India and many other Asian countries.

    ReplyDelete

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...