showreel

Saturday 18 August 2012

Busy?

If you have been following my blog you will get that I'm quite busy and when I don't post for a bit that's mainly because I'm really busy!

August in edinburgh is always my busiest time of year mainly down to one thing the festival, but this year we have had the Olympics!

So every night over August Mbp is covering late n live from 1am till 4 in all the glorious comedic chaos and gill and I were at the Olympics working with Emma Brumpton at Jamaica house, last week we were at glen eagles working with the amazing Fraser Balgowan and ps I got the first prototype of my camera bag - very excited!!!

I was also in york for Heineken!!

Next week is a very fun week, I'm shooting for the NHS we ( scott and Mik) are shooting an advert for a huge Hungarian company working with the awesome Elaine then shooting a fashion video for Iona Crawford.

And as if this wasn't enough we also moved house in a building site so right now I've just finished sanding the upstairs floors - including my soon to be office ( I can't wait to have a desk again!)

So roll on September and the. I'll post lots of very cool pics :-)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...