showreel

Friday 20 April 2012

crazy week!

This week was filled with ups and downs but i'll just tell you the fun stuff :-)
Hamish Campbell the incredibly talented awesome photographer here's his blog asked me to come along and film a shoot he was working on, can't talk too much about it just yet but it included Diamonds, private jets and a surprise invitation from the RAF to go on a Hercules cargo plane! Then worked on fragile earth for Harper Collins which is a great app and i'm super excited about playing with it on my Ipad and just finished off a very exciting music video for a great band. Pics, videos and more will follow soon after I film a yacht sailing in the firth of forth lets hope the rain stays away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...