showreel

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Picasa the best program in the world?

Ok i've just discovered Picasa,

I know I know for anyone that uses it yes your right its amazing!

Baiscally its a basic photo editor and cataloguer (ok cant think of a better word!) But its amazing!

I installed it and it scanned my hard drives and found EVERY image I have and put it in date order!

Its incredible, im not the most organised person when it comes to filling my images as i tend to chuck them in strangely named folders and then forget about them whereas now i can find everything whooo!!

Everyone should try it its brilliant

p.s. not being paid by google to write this but if google want to pay me hehe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...