showreel

Wednesday 21 July 2010

kit from last weeks shoot

Ok so last week I was in London on a shoot with my 7d but with an amazing rig, now ive got a bit of time I thought i would let you know what the rig was!

So i had a zacuto sniper rig with follow focus

heres the pic

Then I was using Zeiss Planar T lenses with canon mount - 21mm, 35mm,50mm and 85mm

matte box and a magic arm to add back end weight as well as my normal kit, the 7d, view finder, audio set up.

I have to say that the zeiss lenses are the nicest glass i've ever used they really were stunning, great feel amazing look and so fast!

2 comments:

  1. That looks pretty sweet. How much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rig is about $2500 and the lenses are about $3000 but i hired the kit in for a specific shoot and it cost about $500 to hire for 3 days.

    ReplyDelete

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...