showreel

Tuesday 18 May 2010

work and motion

At the moment shooting the fife excellence awards for MCL, on the 7d whooo which is nice getting some amazing footage, and also doing some graphics work for MCL using apples motion and i was wondering if anyone used motion for anything? I'm a bit confused about it as a program. I use after effects for all my graphics work usually but the project for MCL has been created in motion and I find it well interesting to use.It doesn't seem as user friendly as AE and quite complicated to do simple tasks and i was curious to find out if other people had the same experience with Motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...