showreel

Sunday 2 May 2010

my new blog



Ok im kind of new to blogging but here it is.

Im going to post all the films that i do on here and also put some of the really old stuff on over the next few weeks/months/years.

Just a few really cool things that if anyone hasn't seen they should check out.

If your into DSLR video then check out philip bloom he's awsome! - click here

Elph who is an amazing artist click here

And weekly inspiration they are selling some of my prints but also have loads of great other work on the site. click here

if you have any questions drop me an email to matt.films@me.com

Cheers

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I just checked out Philip Bloom's site. Wow! He has done some serious work.

    ReplyDelete

Scotland!!!

In a few days time I will have lived in Scotland for as long as I have lived in England - 17 years in both and I wanted to share my top ten ...